Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Littlest U2 Fan :)

Well, today Jamie installed my early Mother's Day gift. It's a radio/iPod dock for me to listen to music in my kitchen. Today Jamie and I were wanting to make sure the sound was right on it so I told him I wanted to turn on music I knew...which of course is U2. I turned on the song Mysterious Ways and the moment that the chorus came on Kian sang the words EXACTLY in tune and the correct words! Jamie found the camera and was able to catch Kian in action enjoying the tunes...we are trying SO hard not to laugh!

Here's the video ;)



The REALLY funny thing is that after we took the video we went to Target. Jamie was walking around in a completely different section from me. All of a sudden I could hear Kian singing at the top of his lungs: "It's alright, it's alright, it's alright. She MOVES in mysterious ways" ROFL! He's been singing off and on all day lol

I guess he's for sure the littlest U2 fan.

No comments: