Oddly enough we started our search this weekend after I convinced Jamie that it was time for us to move out of this tiny place and get something bigger and better. This place was the second one we saw and we knew it was for us.
Now for the upgrades; the old versus the new:
- 1 Bathroom v. 2 1/2 baths (thank GOD!) which includes a full master bath
- a dishwasher named Sarah v. a machine to wash dishes (woot!)
- one car garage opened by human muscles v. 2 car attached garage with opener
- only one door to outside v. 3 doors leading outside including a sliding glass door off the living room that goes into the fenced in backyard
- 7 cabinets in the kitchen v. 12(!!!) cabinets with adjustable shelves
- about a 2 1/2 ft. counter work space v. probably triple the amount of counter space AND it's all granite!
- 4 small closets and 1 linen closet v. 5 large closets and 1 linen close
Thankfully we will have both places through April so we can slowly pack and move over...but I gotta tell ya I'm wishing that I could be like Samantha on Bewitched and wiggle my nose to just move it all over there :p
Here are some photos taken from the listing that perked us to want to look at this place.
The kitchen ♥
The half bath downstairs right off the living room.