Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Preschool Starts Friday!

Ah yes, we finally found a preschool for Kian that doesn't cost an arm, a leg and part of your soul per month. lol

Kian and I previewed the class today. It's small and it's just starting up, but I think it will be a good fit for him for now. I do plan on pre-registering him for next year at a school I have heard a lot of good things about. Thankfully I will be able to do that in March for next fall :P Mom is on top of things!

For now we are going to finish up our Mommy and Me classes - which ends in March - and if Kian really likes the preschool we will bump him up to going twice a week instead of just on Fridays.

It's funny because a lot of moms feel sad about their little ones going off to school and growing up. For me, I just feel proud! I'm so happy that he is old enough to be on his own and I look forward to all the new things he learns and hear about what he has done on his own :) And really know it will be good for the both of us to have that time away from each other.

I am very excited for him :)

No comments: