Friday, February 01, 2008

Kian's First Day of Preschool!!!!

Today was Kian's first day of preschool on his own. We have been going to a Mommy and Me class that is like preschool but I go with him since this fall. Well, I finally found a place that will take Kian mid year. It's a new school so the class is really small, but I liked how they did things and they are very peanut aware.

So, I dropped him off this morning at 9AM. I said goodbye and told him I would be back when class was over. As I walked away i could see him in the same position I left him in when I said goodbye and I waved to him a few times. He just stood and looked. I was afraid that he might cry...but I guess he was ok :)

I had to run a few errands and when I got back home I felt naked without my little sidekick! I have been a SAHM since the moment Kian was born. We don't have any family around us so it's just the three of us and really just the two of us most of the time. I found myself checking the clock continuously while the phone sat next to me the whole 3 hours Kian was gone!
Well, Kian LOVED it! He did awesome. He participated in everything and was SO excited to tell me all about what he did and show me his art :) He even went on to tell me about everything he did and would say every so often "that was kinda cool" (that is one of his favorite phrases right now lol)

I am so excited for him and can't wait until Mommy and Me is over so he can start going two days a week to preschool instead of one :)

No comments: