Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Kian's Birthday Planning, Spring Cleaning and Scooby Doo

Kian's Birthday is ONE Month from Today!

I can't believe that one month from today my little Kian will be 4!!!! Sheesh time just flies!

I have been planning for a small party for Kian. He has decided on a Cars (the Pixar/Disney movie Cars) as his theme. I am going to make a Lightening McQueen cake (wish me luck!). I have yet to buy party supplies. And I am hoping to be able to make some special invites to his party. I just need Kian to keep his forehead bruise free so I can get a photo of him for them LOL The little turkey seems to get a bruise RIGHT on his forhead every time we want to take photos around his birthday lol I might have to resort of trying to photoshop it out :P

The Spring Cleaning Bug has Bit Us

Jamie started some spring cleaning this weekend. I have continued on that note int he kitchen and pantry areas. I have done a lot of rearranging, purging, and donating. Thankfully on Thursday Big Brothers and Sisters is picking up donations. It is nice to get rid of some things that others can use that we just haven't in years.

Scooby Doo - Where are You?!?!

Kian has discovered Scooby Doo and man has it brought back a lot of memories! Tivo has been recording it as a suggestion. It's funny because when I was his age and older Scooby Doo was one of my FAVORITE shows! We are having a lot of fun watching episodes together from time to time :)

No comments: