Friday, June 25, 2004

Mommy's Final Doctor's Visit

Yesterday we all went to see Dr. Lickness. Up until now I have not been able to drive, lift anything that weighed more than Kian, and well...other things ;) Dr. Lickness gave me the thumbs up for everything and said I was healing well. It's so good to be able to leave the house if I need to or want to! :)

I have to say a special thank you to all of my friends here in SLO who offered help, brought meals, said prayers, and drove me places. I especially appreciate the help from Christine and Priscilla in taking me to my New Mommies Class every Wednesday. That class was (and still is) my life line. Words cannot describe how blessed I feel to have such a great church and to have so many people - most of which who do not know me - reach out and help in some way or another.

1 comment:

Gina said...

WELCOME KIAN DURALL!!

Sarah,

I'm so glad you and Kian decided to join our mommies group! You're such a sweetheart and Kian is adorable. He's been so good in the groups too!

I was glad to hear your doctor's visit went well and that you're off restriction now. We'll have to get together for a playgroup or something!

I'm happy you joined our message board too. It's good to connect with lots of other moms going through the same thing.