Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Joys of the Game Industry and other things

Late hours have now arrived for Jamie. I'm glad that he was able to hold off on working like a dog until now so that me and Kian could have more time to spend with him. Right now Jamie is working on the weekends and very, very late during the week. Last night he didn't get home until after midnight and was back at work at his regular time in the morning. Luckily both he and Kian were up earlier than normal so they were able to spend some time together.

I'm also having some problems getting around. I had a sizable cluster of warts treated last week. The treatment has caused the whole bottom of my big toe to be pretty much a huge blister...it's pretty painful to walk...luckily the other pains subsided after the first day or so. Unfortunately for Kian this means not going to the park and that I am limited playing with him even on our back patio. Sitting on the ground is painful on my foot for some reason.....we are making the best of what we can though....but it is tough. I will be going back for another treatment next week :P Not looking forward to that but it's necessary!

We are a little under 2 months away from our trip to Disneyland! Right now that is what my eyes are focused on - having Jamie with us for the full week and hopefully by then my warts will be all gone and I won't need anymore treatments.

No comments: