Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jameson and Sarah - 6 Years!!!

It's hard to believe that 6 years ago this weekend I married my best friend :) I wouldn't have imagined the crazy road life has taken us! Even though the road was crazy it has been good and we definately have been blessed :)

Tonight, Jamie and I went out for our anniversary celebration. Kian had our speech therepist's son, Kevin, come over to "play" with Kian while we went out. Kian was SO excited for Kian to come over! He was playing a new video game when Kevin arrived. Kian quickly abandoned it and bolted down the stairs! That speaks volumes to how much he loves being with Kevin :)

Jamie and I went to a movie and had dinner at a non-Kian friendly place. Boy it was nice!! We are going to try to make a monthly deal.

No comments: