Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Saga of the Glasses Part 2

And let's hope this is the last part to this saga....

Sunday night I was getting ready for bed and laid my glasses where I always did on my nightstand. Jamie and I were talking and heard Bailey chewing on something but we thought it was his bone. A few minutes later I ended up looking down on my side of the bed and noticed that Bailey was chewing on something and it looked like my glasses were on the floor...it was hard to tell since I am pretty much blind without them. I pulled up what I thought was my glasses from the floor and saw that Bailey had helped himself to the tips that go around the ears. Thankfully he didn't do anything to the lenses themselves!

Yep, these are the same glasses that I waited for 3 weeks for to have a tech accidentally break the frames. Waited one more week, tried them on and realized the wrong prescription was in one lens. then waited another two weeks...phew! And yeah, I did have them for less than a month :| Let's just say, Momma wasn't happy at all.

I did go in yesterday to order new frames. Thankfully I was given a discount....but it's the most expensive thing that Bailey has "helped" himself to. And the funny thing is that this last weekend Jamie and i were just thinking that Bailey seemed more calm and was behaving a lot better...guess we spoke too soon :P

Here are the glasses in question. I took this photo real quick before I handed them over to the eye place so they could get my lenses back into my new frames. Notice the ends and also the bent nose pad....


So now I wait for about another week for my frames. I am declaring this as the last chapter in the saga.....

No comments: