Tuesday, March 24, 2009

busy...busy...busy.....

Last week was super busy for me! Not only did I have St. Pat's day prep and such but I also had to start working on getting Kian and I ready to spend Spring Break in Wisconsin with my parents!

Jamie and Bailey stayed back - Jamie had to work. But since Kian has off all this week we thought it might be nice to spend it in Wisconsin and visit with some family and friends. So I was trying to get every piece of laundry washed, all the dishes caught up, and anything else I could think of done so that Jamie wouldn't have to worry about much while I was gone.

We have had a good time visiting quite a few different people :) Eating at Tom's Drive In and going to some special stores that aren't in our area. It has been nice to just visit and be low-key :)

No comments: