Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Survey done by Kian

The following is a survey that is going around on Facebook. I posted it on my profile but thought you all would get a kick out of it :)

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Tag other moms or dads with kids who might have fun with this. :)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
saying I love you

3. What makes mom sad?
if I got lost

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickle tickle tickle (and he tickled his belly)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
you were a baby

6. How old is your mom?
100 (lovely)

7. How tall is your mom?
13 (he counted all the way up my body lol!)

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
bumble bee (bee movie – probably his)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
eat stuff (lol!)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I’d be a princess

11. What is your mom really good at?
play games

12. What is your mom not very good at?
video games

13. What does your mom do for her job?
momma hugs

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
carrots

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I love you

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a girl princess

17. What do you and your mom do together?
we got to the store to buy something

18. How are you and your mom the same?
I don’t know let’s measure

19. How are you and your mom different?
momma you’re the biggest

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because you hug me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
because he goes to work

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
to the store, Target

1 comment:

Priscilla Rynning said...

loved Kian's answers---SO MUCH! What a kid!! Lots of hugs!!