Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goodbye 30lbs!

Today was our last weigh in before we started Phase 3 of our diet. During Phase 1 and Phase 2 we are extremely limited on the amount of carbs we can ingest. During Phase 3 we start reintroducing carbs during breakfast. That means that tomorrow morning I get to have the one thing I have been craving over the last 9 weeks...a peanut butter sandwich! Funny how such a simple thing can become the top desire on my list.

So in the last 9 weeks I have lost 30lbs exactly - yep, exactly...how freaking weird is that?!? We will gain some weight back with Phase 3 - water weight from the carbs being reintroduced. But over the last 9 weeks we lost weight, got rid of two of Jameson's meds, and most importantly learned to eat in a while new and healthy way.

The oddest thing is that I honestly don't feel like I've lost that much weight. I feel as if I look the same as I always have, just things fit a bit better or are a little loose. Jameson says he can see a difference - I guess I need to get some recent photos of myself and take a good hard look :p I do feel better about myself and healthier - which was the point of the whole diet!

No comments: