Friday, September 03, 2004

A Walk does a Crank Good :)

Kian was a bear today - he was so fussy...he was fed, changed, not cold or hot, he just woke up from a nap....I didn't know what else to do with him! So, I took him outside on our balcony and he was quietly looking at the trees outside. Then I had a great idea....I know that when I have a hard day with Kian I like to go for a walk and I feel much better. So, I walked up to Staples to do a few things for the warranty company and then got lunch at a place nearby to bring home. I had THREE people tell me how cute he was, how good natured he is and he had smiles for all of them :) There were two ladies at the restaurant that could not stop talking about how long his eyelashes are, how cute he was...and of course he was all smiles :) He is getting so much better :) We have been home for a short period of time now and he's enjoying his Leap Frog Gym as I type this....it's nice to have my arms free :)

No comments: