Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Few of My Favorite Things…

  • How Kian nestles right up to me after Jamie finishes his bedtime story and hands him over to me for the final stage of his bedtime routine
  • Kian rubing his eyes with his blanket that has become his “lovey” – I used to swaddle him in them
  • Kian’s kisses and cuddles (the kisses he is stingy with!)
  • Kian laughing so hard at Toby that he falls over! (especially if Daddy is playing with Toby)
  • NAPTIME! hehe
  • Frosties from Wendy’s!
  • A shower on the weekend when I can take my time and know that Kian is safe having Daddy time.
  • How shy Kian gets when people talk to him when we are out and about – he smiles and then hides his head on my shoulder
  • Playing peek-a-boo through his “house” door
  • Kian’s cute little laugh that makes his whole body shake
  • Curling up in bed with Jamie at night and just talking about the days events

No comments: