Friday, March 17, 2006

Kian’s 2nd St. Patrick’s Day!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day Everyone!

I hope you’re wearing green or a leprechaun might come and bite your toes lol (I just made that up! hehe!) Even Jamie is wearing his Jameson Irish Whiskey shirt today…Kian has his new St. Pat’s Day shirt from Old Navy on and I of course am wearing green as well :)

Well, this morning we started off with me attempting to make shamrock shaped pancakes…not sure how in the world the little video I saw of it was made so perfect - I need to practice I guess lol Then I made cupcakes with little green sprinkles on top (I did not attempt shamrocks this time lol) and then off to make a very easy Irish Soda Bread recipe I found at www.foodtv.com! It looks good and got some great reviews so I hope it tastes good! :) And right now I have my corned beef in my crockpot – the aroma is filling the house! I hope tonight’s meal goes over well :)

Other than that, we are kind of taking it easy at home today. I unfortunately caught Kian’s bug and am feeling a bit run down. But we are celebrating nonetheless!

Nothing else to really report here! Same old stuff really…just add in lots of rain and that’s us in Cali hehe

I hope you all have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day!

ERIN GO BRAUGH! (that’s Gaelic for Ireland Forever in case you didn’t know hehe)

No comments: