Friday, June 09, 2006

House Update!

Well, Jamey’s reply to one of my posts made me realize that I had not update about the house process! (thanks Jamey!)

Well, everything is a go! There haven’t been any bumps or ANYTHING in this whole process for us….there were a few things we requested that they fix in the house (a broken fan in the laundry room, the lacking screen door to the sliding door in the back of the house, and putting smoke detectors in every room as the inspector told us to do). So! Closing is on June 28!!! We have already given our notice to our landlady at this place and we are starting to pack up things! Thankfully we rented a storage place not far from where we are living and we are putting some things in there already. The bummer is that it’s a 45 min drive one way (if traffic is good) so that will make for a time consuming move. Thankfully we have some friends helping us out with the big stuff and one of our friends to be Kian’s “nanny” so he won’t be ignored while I am trying to pack and clean on our days of moving from here to there.

My posts here might be few and far between for awhile. The next three weeks are going to be very busy for us all! I will try to do my best keeping you all apprised :)

Keep the prayers and thoughts coming for us – stress is already mounting in the house and we sure could use them.

No comments: