Sunday, February 25, 2007

Jamie and Sarah - 5 Years!!! (and sick again...)

Five Wonderful Years!!!

Jamie and I celebrated our 5th Wedding anniversary on Friday! I can’t believe how fast the time went! If feels like just yesterday we were all in Wisconsin with our family and close friends having one of the best parties I’ve ever attended :) We are looking forward to many more wonderful years together :)


Sickness….

Yep, Jamie’s now sick with what seems like could be the flu. I just finished my antibiotic and Kian seemed to be over his illness until yesterday. He’s had a stuffy nose and has been waking up crying :( I’m hoping that his flu shot holds up for him as having the flu as an asthmatic is not a good thing.

I cannot wait for spring to arrive so we have more time between illnesses :(

No comments: