Monday, February 19, 2007

New Photo Hosting Program - Snapfish!!!

NOTE: Please be sure to check your email and use only the link in the email to get to snapfish.

So, I was having a lot of issues with winkflash (uploading and even logging in) so I decided to go with snapfish. Some good friends (Hi Jamey!) have used it for over a year now to share their photos with friends and family so I figured it's working well for them :)

I have tested it on Jamie and myself and honestly it seems to have a lot easier interface. Not to mention, I have had ZERO issues uploading photos to my account which was what was stalling me from putting up anything that was recent!

So, problem solved! And you guys get to see more of Mr. Kian!

If I have your email address you will be receiving an invitation to view our photos. All you have to do is click "View my Photos" in the email and it will take you to the snapfish website. If you don't have an account with snapfish it will ask you for your name and email address and wah-lah there are the photos for viewing :)

If you receive an email to view photos and do not wish to receive more, just let me know and I will remove you from the list.

No comments: