Saturday, April 18, 2009

Preschool Trip to the Children's Museum

Friday Kian's class went to the Children's museum in Champaign. It is a far cry from the Appleton one and a far, far, far cry from the San Jose Children's Museum, but Kian and his classmates had fun nonetheless (which is what really counts). Since I was one of the drivers for the field trip, I was able to snap some photos of Kian throughout the time we were there.



Kian got to pet a bearded dragon! I was asked to if I wanted to pet him before it got to Kian...I reluctantly did only because I didn't want Kian to be afraid. He really liked petting it and was very gentle :)


Climbing up the ladder on a tug boat exibit


Digging for dinosaur bones in the outside area.


And I had to include a photo of the ghetto dinosaur that was in the back area. It looked both scary and gross...I think he needs a revamp.

No comments: