Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy...Sick....and Busy....

I apologize for not updating much over the last few weeks. I have been struck with a virus that has knocked me into bed for several days at a time, so most of my time is spent doing what I can for our family and resting.

We are working hard prepping for our big journey to Disney World starting Thursday night. I have been busy getting laundry done and packing among other things. It has been quite difficult with this fatigue I have from the virus - I am exhausted after putting a load of laundry in the washer. Kian has been a great help and Jamie has too - I am so very thankful for both of them. Jamie has allowed me as much time as i can to rest. And Kian has been such a great helper in unloading the dryer for me and getting things for me that I need.

I am hoping to rest up a lot so that I am well to walk around all day at the park for 7 days straight. We are all looking forward to this trip to say the very least! The thing I look forward to most is enjoying the wonder of Disney through Kian's eyes.

I will be Tweeting throughout our trip. If you wish you can follow my blabbering via this link. I also have my Tweets streaming on my Blabber Blog.

I know we will come back with a lot of photos and stories :)

No comments: