Friday, May 04, 2007

Recovering

Kian and I are still recovering from our big trip. We had a great time visiting family, but now it's back to the daily grind.

Kian and I hung around the house the last few days. I wanted to give him plenty of time to just play and be on his own schedule again. It took a day or so to break Kian of waking up at 6:30 (he usually wakes at about 8AM) and he's been napping a lot lately which has been good for him to get back in sync and get over the end of this cold.

So, now I am in catch up mode. Jamie did an AMAZING job of keeping the house in order. I just have laundry to catch up on and the normal day-to-day things to do. I also have a huge back log of work to catch up on. I've spent the last few days trucking through as much as I can every day during Kian's nap - I'm still not even remotely caught up :(

I finally went grocery shopping today so I am not longer Old Mother Hubbard's rival. It's funny to go from a fridge that has pretty much nothing to one that barely has room to groove!

Kian and I are looking forward to spending all weekend with Jamie. We really don't have any plans per say, just to be together and enjoy each other. We all missed each other so much!

No comments: