Friday, October 03, 2008

My Goofy 4 Year Old

Kian and I were headed home after I picked him up from preschool. We turned a corner and the person behind us passed us...they were going faster than the traffic in front of us (which made me have to drive slower) and Kian pointed out that they were driving fast and a policeman needed to stop them and tell them to slow down. So we talked about how theyw ere probably doing the speed limit and there was just a lot of traffic in our lane making us go slower. So he says: "I'm gonna get my Mr. Incredible Phone (a play cell phone) and tell the policeman to pull that guy over and tell him to SLOW DOWN." I coudln't help but giggle. Then he said "Yeah, I'm gonna call two policman - one, two." I guess the kid already knows about speeding and obeying the law. lol

No comments: