Sunday, May 09, 2010

Kian's 6th Birthday Bash!!! (and other news)

Saturday was Kian's birthday (pretty cool it was on a weekend, eh?). He had such a great time with all his friends :) We bowled, ate pizza, cake, and ice cream! I am pretty sure everyone had a blast (including myself!)

I wish I had handed the camera off to someone else for photography duty. Jamie is usually our photographer, but since he was in the hospital recovering from an appendectomy the previous day, he wasn't there. I didn't get a whole lot of photos and but I am extremely thankful for the ones I did get. And of course you can see by all the smiles that everyone had a great time.

I do want to send out a special thank you to all the parents that stayed and helped out. And a special thank you to Brian, Ralph and Kristin - you guys just jumped right in and helped where you could - I deeply appreciate it more than you all know.























No comments: