Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Booger" Face

A few weeks ago I took Kian to get his hair cut. All three of us go to the same stylist and have since we moved here so she knows us all fairly well.

Anyway, she was cutting Kian's hair and had the radio on in the background. All of sudden Kian starts laughing. I said, "What's funny?" He said, "That song." I listened to the song. "Poker Face?" Kian laughed again, "yeah." I was thinking to myself, how does he know anything about poker? I don't think he knows anything about it...

Then he started to sing, "my, my, my, my, my booger face" along with the music. It took me a few times through to understand what he thought Lady Gaga was singing.

Yeah, I would say if I heard the song "Booger Face" on the radio I would laugh too!

So today I go to get my hair cut and what is the first thing the stylist tells me? "I've been telling all my clients about my 1st grader client who likes the song Booger Face." lol!

Let's just say I will never hear that song the right way ever again! ;)

If you want to hear the song follow this link and see the video as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo

No comments: