Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Future Thumb Sucker? Leftie?

Kian can’t seem to get enough sucking done in the day! He loves his pacifier and wants it all the time. Sometimes he doesn't want that but his hand hehe Now he is starting to find his thumb - which I think is cute but I am hoping he doesn’t take too much of a liking to it. My sister, Laura, sucked her thumb for years and actually had to get a bridge in her mouth to make her stop so her teeth would grow correctly! I guess we will have to see what happens and deal with it as it comes. Right now he's still figuring out his hand and putting his whole fist in his mouth.

Another thing I noticed was that Kian prefers his left hand. I am wondering if he might be a lefty! I called my little sister to see which thumb she preferred and she said she liked her right the best – she is right handed. My grandfather and two of my uncles are lefties so I guess Kian could have a chance of being left handed too. Guess we will have to find out :) Jamie thinks he would be a great left handed pitcher and Mommy thinks he would be a great left handed quarterback ;)

No comments: