Thursday, March 31, 2005

Job Hunt Update

As of right now Jamie has some good leads on jobs. He will be going up to Seattle on Thursday for an interview and hopefully will have another one with a different company in the San Francisco Bay area earlier in the week. Things seem to be moving pretty quickly for him in the job area which is a HUGE blessing.

We also found out that we will have insurance through April. That was a huge stress off my shoulders with how easily Kian gets sick.

Also, some friends from my Mom’s Group have volunteered their services to pack or play with Kian while I pack…either way I am SO grateful for those ladies! Right now I am overwhelmed with the thought of packing…but I better get a move on it very soon as we don’t know when we will be leaving.

Teething

The teething fiasco seems to be over for the moment anyway. Kian cut his fourth tooth yesterday or the day before. He was much less cranky today. It was sad to see those little bare gums go but he does look really cute with his little teeth :) I will take a photo of his new teeth when I get a chance. I have to say, I am so very glad that I am not breastfeeding anymore…those teeth are sharp!

Kian ate mashed potatoes tonight!

While we were eating we put him in his high chair and gave him a blob of potatoes. I wasn’t quite sure about them at first and we tried to put them in his mouth but he didn’t want anything to do with that and spit it out. What a little turkey! hehe Kian just played with them but eventually some made it to his mouth and he really liked them :) I am hoping he really starts making leaps and bounds toward eating whole type food. Right now he doesn’t even eat the Gerber puffs. He just puts one in his mouth, crunches a little, then spits it out. Then he puts another puff in. Needless to say there are a lot just barely wet puffs in the lip of is bib when I pick him up hehe

No comments: