Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Did you know….

that frozen peas explode in the microwave? LOL They do! lol I bought a bag of peas and carrots (got that great idea from my friend Samantha – thanks Sam!) and I wanted to give some to Kian to see how he would do. Well, I started to heat them up and one exploded LOL So I put it on defrost and another one exploded…I jumped about 3 feet away when it happened too! Luckily I was able to get them warm enough in those 7 seconds of warming and Kian loved them :)

Yes, I know…those of you who know me know that I HATE peas and wonder what they are doing in my house LOL (Yes, Angie I know you are probably falling out or your chair reading this!) You see, Angie and I were roommates in college and every once in a while she would like to have a bowl of split pea soup. Well, the smell would make me gag so badly that she would have to eat it at someone else’s place LOL Seriously! I didn’t even think I would be able to feed them to Kian when he started out on food because I hate them so much! My friend Gina let me try feeding Kian some of Danielle’s peas….I could stand it and Kian loved them. So, now we have peas in the house…but only for Kian hehe! If the kid didn’t eat anything green he would be more orange than he is now lol!

No comments: