Monday, June 13, 2005

Great Uncle Joe and A Weekend with My Mom :)

Visit With Great Uncle Joe

Kian got to meet his Great Uncle Joe last weekend! He’s my Dad’s brother and he lives in New York. He was in San Francisco for a biking tour/trip to raise money for AIDS research…he was BIKING from San Francisco to LA! YEAH! Pretty crazy!

I was so glad that we got to meet up with him and for him to meet Kian :) I wish we would have had more time to visit but it was very good to see him. Hopefully we will have some photos to post soon of our visit (that’s once Jamie has time to upload them).

Golden Gate and Ice Cream


Yesterday we went to see the Golden Gate Bridge. We could see Alcatraz from the bridge – we hope to go and visit there the next time that Mom is comes back. We took some pictures – I hope they turned out well :)

Today Kian had his first taste of ice cream :) My Mom and I decided to go and get some since it was such a hot day today and it’s hard to eat anything in front of Kian that he can’t have since he’s been eating really well with whole type foods. We got a small scoop of vanilla for him…when he had his first few bites he made a funny little face LOL He’s never really had anything cold like that before so it was very interesting to him but he wanted more :) He did really well :)

It sure has been nice having my Mom here. I have really been able to catch up on some things and get some unpacking done. It's also been great to have someone here to help me out with Kian in anyway possible. I'm so glad she came....I just wish she didnt' have to leave :( At least we will have another week of her - I know Kian will enjoy all the time he's been playing with Grandma and getting lovers from her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are having a great time with your mom! Can't wait to see new pictures of Kian!