Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Grandma and Kian's Eating :)

My Mom is Coming Today!

Yeah, that’s right! All the way from Wisconsin! She took voluntary lay off for the month of June so she will be here for about two weeks helping me with Kian and helping me unpack and things like that. I know her and Kian will have a great time together – my mom played with him pretty much the whole time she was here over Christmas. She’s the one who really started to get him sitting well on his own – I wonder if she can work her magic on his walking lol He’s a little chicken when it even comes to him free standing…but he’s getting a little bit bolder every day as I work with him on it.

Kian’s Eating


Kian has been eating more things lately! I am so proud of him! He’s doing really well! So far he’s had Mac and Cheese, buttered whole wheat bread and pieces of cheese! He’s really doing well eating those things and has actually been eating A LOT lately. I think he might be going through a growth spurt! He is eating all of what I am giving him for finger foods AND the jarred food that used to only feed him! He is really moving up and I am so proud of him!

Also, I have discovered that he has a texture aversion to things like peaches and pears…so we just try and try with them :) I think he doesn’t like the soft, slimy texture.

No comments: