Wednesday, August 30, 2006

CORN and Kian's first Crush

Kian LOVES corn…I mean LOVES it!!! He loves to eat corn on the cob and canned corn – it’s the point where I have to hide the fact that we are having corn or he won’t eat anything else! When he’s done gnawing on the cob he has to say “bye corn” to it before I can throw it out (or he would just keep eating it!). Tonight he had canned corn at dinner. When he finished eating that he asked for more corn. I told him it was gone (because he needed to eat the main dish on his plate) and he said “bye corn” hehe He’s such a cute guy! Who would have thought a little kid would love a VEGGIE so much!

Speaking of being in love, Kian has his first crush……on Minnie Mouse! This summer The Disney Channel came out with a show called Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that has all their main characters: Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto. Jamie and I thought it would be a great intro for him to Disney since we hope to take Kian to Disneyland in the next year or two.

A few weeks ago I started noticing that whenever Minnie would show up on screen he would say “Mee-mee” and have a grin from ear to ear. I thought it was a fluke but he does it EVERY time she comes on screen! I also found a Disney coloring book and the only thing Kian wants to color is “Mee-mee” which is frustrating for both of us since there are only a few pages with Minnie on them lol

I guess we will see how long this lasts lol For now it’s so cute :)

No comments: