Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pumpkin Patch!

This morning we all headed to a local pumpkin patch. I had seen it in the paper and heard about it in the class I go to with Kian. It was really neat! They had A LOT of pumpkins, a little old west town, pony rides, cows, chickens, sheep, goats...we had a lot of fun!

Today is very overcast here and it's pretty cold in terms of being California. I wished we had a winter hat for Kian since he just finished his antibiotic for his ear infection. He did have on a hooded jacket for him. After Kian's nap we are going out to get some warmer gear for our little guy.

Despite the cold, Kian had a great time! He loved feeding the goats and couldn't stop talking about them (he was calling them sheep and saying baaa..lol close enough!)

We left without buying pumpkins...weird I know! But they were a tad on the expensive side and since Kian doesn't really know the difference between me buying one there or at the grocery store I figured I'd wait to get them some where pretty cheap. The main thing was that we all had a great time and only spent .75 on feed and whatever we spent on gas :) It was a lot of fun...it wiped Kian out for sure though...he asked for a nap about a half hour after we got home! That's not normal for him! But he's out like a little light :)

I have pictures uploading on winkflash right now of our time there. I put them in the October 2006 folder and in a subfolder called Pumpkin Patch. Also, note one winkflash it has been taking some people quite some time before their ID is recognized as linked to my account. If you can't view photos right away, wait for about 24 hours and check back. If you are still having issues, email me and I might be able to help you out on my end.

No comments: