Friday, October 20, 2006

Winkflash

So, I just spent the last hour on the phone with someone from winkflash. Last weekend I was having issues getting photos uploaded. And this week I was having issues adding people's ID's to my contact list for viewing.

I think I finally got the bugs worked out! I ended up actually calling them for assistance and received some great tips as well as a direct email to this person for further help if needed.

SO, if you have signed up through the winkvitation I sent you and you cannot see our photos (make sure you click on the friends tab to get to our photos) please email me with your ID you are using on winkflash and I will add you on this end or take care of the problem.

PHEW! I'm glad I finally got to the bottom of this before I moved all our photos to another hosting site!

Also, remember that when you sign up for winkflash it's totally free. If you want to order photos you can - that's the only time you will pay.

No comments: